Help need.... impulse buy [emoji28]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Porkchop95
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Porkchop95

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2018
Messages
122
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got this guy a. Couple of days go but I forgot the name or location preference as such as light and flow anyone care to help
c994f95e955995f61ee9a31584ee619d.jpg
and if I’m in the wrong group my bad
 
Looks like its possibly seriatopora guttatus, birdsnest coral. Medium light with moderate indirect flow kept ours growing happy.

Sweet and thanks for the help
 
Make sure it has room to grow. If you are good at this, it could be as big as a basketball in two years if you do not frag it all the time. They grow fast.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new