Help Needed to Identify Two New Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter andyinfo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

andyinfo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Location
algeria
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I recently got two corals from a friend, but I don’t know their names. I've attached photos below, and I’m hoping some of you can help me identify them. Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

IMG_6815-EDIT.jpg IMG_6814-EDIT.jpg
 
Thanks for the suggestion! Do you think both corals are Blasto, or just one of them? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new