Help, new torch exposed skeleton?

MrCrabbs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
london
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a torch 2 days ago and I am worried that the skeleton is poking through and the tentacles look receded and deflated..
I have had my first torch for 3 months and it has been doing Ok.
I also bought a hammer head 2 days and it is doing fine so not sure what is wrong with the new torch.. ?
I am fairly new to reef tanks so any ideas are appreciated
I’ve attached a picture of the torch the day we bought it as well as today with the visible skeleton poking through + a pic of the hammer head and other torch for reference

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg 769B4EBD-6D80-4E69-B482-C5D2D660FBB3.png
 
May just be stressed or digesting food. Looks like it's okay in the second picture of it.

Torches can be tough to get a good "cause" for problems :/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new