Help: Putting new rock structure into existing reef tank

Olympius

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2022
Messages
34
Reaction score
23
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I built a large new rock structure to add into my tank. Is it ok to just rinse with RO and put it straight into the system or should I let soak? There are two additional large structures already in the tank.

Is it alternatively safe to spray it down with hose water and let dry for a couple of days?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new