Help! Scoly eating my CUC

  • Thread starter Thread starter malenia
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

malenia

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2023
Messages
27
Reaction score
5
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I recently introduced some small hermits to my tank, and to my surprise, one was being eaten by my scoly. I got scared so I pulled it out and it looked very dead, perhaps half digested already.

Is this normal? Is there possible damage to a scoly from eating my CUC?

20230123_172405.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new