Help set up 40

  • Thread starter Thread starter knap_123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

knap_123

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
768
Reaction score
109
Location
alex city, alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to pick this 40 gallon up tomorrow. Would you use eshopps RS 75 sump , eshopps P'S 300 overflow box , and mag 5? Or aquaclear hob and hob skimmer?
 
that guy look awful big to be a 40... Unless its a 40 tall... I would drill it and put one of the new vendors on the vendor page's overflows on it.
 
It's listed as a 40 from seller. But I don't want to drill cause it's a customer tank. I have to drive a long way to get it already. Don't want to Chance messing it up drilling.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new