Help setting light up

Chadreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Lakeland
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought 3 of the smaller Orphek lights using the icon app what’s the best settings for the lights to work best I have a mixed reef 180 gallon tank
 
Just bought 3 of the smaller Orphek lights using the icon app what’s the best settings for the lights to work best I have a mixed reef 180 gallon tank
Start with 45% blue and 10% white and 2% on red and green (I believe channel 3)
Then ramp up to desired after 7-10 days
I find the SPS quick settings a bit bright
 
This is what I have set. Primarily SPS but I do have some hammers and blastos toward the sode
 

Attachments

  • 523F763F-B68D-452A-82A4-8D0F1EBCEBC1.jpeg
    523F763F-B68D-452A-82A4-8D0F1EBCEBC1.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 157

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new