Help! Sick coral….

twoinchhammer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2023
Messages
23
Reaction score
10
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last I checked my parameters are all in line. Every other coral is growing well.

I pulled a leopard polyclad flatworm out of my tank a week and a half ago ish… I read they can eat lps coral.

This one was fine until yesterday it didn’t want to open. Today was closed more. So I lifted it out to inspect and this was on the far side…

What’s happening to it? :-(

IMG_8908.jpeg
 
What are we looking at?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new