Help something popped up on my Goni

TacticalBacon

Wisdom: Ball BAD, Gate Good, IYKYK if not ask!
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2024
Messages
390
Reaction score
460
Location
Knoxville TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any idea if this is good or bad should I move it or take it off?

IMG_0490.jpeg
 
Do you mean the translucent green wavy thing, same size as the goni, on the left, or the bubble algae on the frag plug, left hand side?

By the way, are you sure it's a goni? Not an alveopora (I am NOT an expert and might very well be wrong here!)
 
Last edited:
It came with the frag and popped up.
I’ll move it off.

Fighting the bubble algae but it’s going better than it was.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new