Help tank lid

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leon5962
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Leon5962

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
21
Location
Dallas tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this use tank that came with this lid but is missing the part in the middle any idea what brand this is so I can maybe buy the missing piece

IMG_1135.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new