Help! Trying to diagnose Clam!

Looks like you may have some worms or snail on the side of the clam near wher it pinched in. Keep and eye on them, could be irritating it. If so, just snap off with bone cutters.
Happy to hear it looks better!:D
 
Looks like you may have some worms or snail on the side of the clam near wher it pinched in. Keep and eye on them, could be irritating it. If so, just snap off with bone cutters.
Happy to hear it looks better!:D
I DO have those, good eye. I will be snapping them off today.
 
Update!

Alright! The clam is still chugging along!!!! The dinos have been beat back about 70%, and I am slowly repairing my parameters.

Next up, I am replenishing my sand bed with some more TBS sand and adding a bit of rock since I don't currently have enough. Exciting times indeed!

Thank you all for the suggestions and support!! :-)
 
Update.....I think (think) the clam has recovered from whatever was bothering it. To pic from above this time..
 

Attachments

  • 20220427_144230.jpg
    20220427_144230.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 44

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new