HELP! Weird Coral growing in progress!

CrazyCoolFishGuy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2023
Messages
41
Reaction score
11
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, hope you all are having a fantastic day! Need advice on this weird situation! Months ago I bought this hand coral and now I'm in the position of not knowing weather it's dead or alive and ontop of this there is abuildup of something around it! I slightly picked it up before and that buildup is kinda glowing green! Not sure what should do, pics attached of both top and side view!

20241110_145545.jpg 20241110_145505.jpg
 
Hello, hope you all are having a fantastic day! Need advice on this weird situation! Months ago I bought this hand coral and now I'm in the position of not knowing weather it's dead or alive and ontop of this there is abuildup of something around it! I slightly picked it up before and that buildup is kinda glowing green! Not sure what should do, pics attached of both top and side view!

20241110_145545.jpg 20241110_145505.jpg


Hi, a pic with white light would go a long way with helping people identify what you have.
Also.. have you blown the rocks off with a turkey baster or waved your hand at it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new