Sep 17, 2026 #1 H Haaps Community Member View Badges Joined Mar 23, 2025 Messages 27 Reaction score 6 Location Sudbury Rating - 0% 0 0 0 These have been spreading in my tank and I have no idea what they are. Can anyone identify these? Are they bad? Thanks!! Attachments IMG_4544.mov 16.5 MB
These have been spreading in my tank and I have no idea what they are. Can anyone identify these? Are they bad? Thanks!!
Sep 17, 2026 #2 Baldyreef Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 26, 2025 Messages 1,017 Reaction score 973 Location Rancho Cucamonga What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Seems to be some tunicates, nothing to worry about as far as coral warfare but I would watch them just to make sure the don’t spread to fast
Seems to be some tunicates, nothing to worry about as far as coral warfare but I would watch them just to make sure the don’t spread to fast
Sep 17, 2026 #3 Tahoe61 10K Club member View Badges Ultimate Member Reef Squad Excellence Award R2R App User Moderator Emeritus My Aquarium Showcase Joined Mar 2, 2012 Messages 18,466 Reaction score 22,354 Location AZ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Yupper to Tunicates.