Help with a plan for a new lighting fixture

barakzingerman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
Israel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! I just upgraded my reef tank lighting to four NP K7 fixtures. My tank is 1.60/70/60 and has a mix of corals. I also have four T5 bulbs running with the LEDs. Before this, I was using three Hydra 26s and the T5s.

Any suggestions for a good program to start with for the new lights? I've attached a picture of my tank so you can see the setup. Thanks!

1782308280370.png
 
Hi there! I just upgraded my reef tank lighting to four NP K7 fixtures. My tank is 1.60/70/60 and has a mix of corals. I also have four T5 bulbs running with the LEDs. Before this, I was using three Hydra 26s and the T5s.

Any suggestions for a good program to start with for the new lights? I've attached a picture of my tank so you can see the setup. Thanks!

1782308280370.png
Stunning Tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new