Help with a Spectrapure ATO

Sandbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I need help setting up my spectrapure ATO. If you have one, can you please offer some advice. I tried running the break on period for the pump. It ran for 12 out of the 20 minutes and stopped. Also, Is there a way to reset the controller? All it’s doing is blinking at the speed number. Really need a hand. Thank you

image.jpg

zalick

A cup of water and a dash of salt
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, give them a call and they will walk you through it. You can also email [email protected] and they will respond quickly.

OP
OP
Sandbox

Sandbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hit them up. Great customer service.
Thank you. I already, but they were closed on Good Friday. I was able to hit the buttons randomly until they were solid and completed the break in portion. Now I’m just trying to figure out what I did to get from blinking to solid lights. Also, how to calibrate the sensors . Happy Easter

dwest

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I installed mine a few years ago so I don’t remember the details. But the blinking lights are caused by the high level switch being activated I believe. I also don’t recall calibrating sensors. I did the quick setup and haven’t looked back. As mentioned before, they will help you out when they reopen. Good luck. It’s a great unit.

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to page 8 of the manual and follow the instructions for “Fill Duty Setup”. It’s pretty straightforward. When setting your lower and upper limits on the pressure sensor, I found it easiest to do it on the counter in my kitchen using a pint glass filled with water. That way, you can precisely calibrate the delta on your pressure tube. You don’t need to have all the tubes hooked up either, they just get in the way. Once set up, verify that both the primary and backup pressure sensors work, then go ahead and attach the magnet and tubing and place it into your sump.

zalick

A cup of water and a dash of salt
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way, your gonna love this. I set mine up 7 years ago and haven’t touched it since.
Happy Easter to you as well.

OP
OP
Sandbox

Sandbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to page 8 of the manual and follow the instructions for “Fill Duty Setup”. It’s pretty straightforward. When setting your lower and upper limits on the pressure sensor, I found it easiest to do it on the counter in my kitchen using a pint glass filled with water. That way, you can precisely calibrate the delta on your pressure tube. You don’t need to have all the tubes hooked up either, they just get in the way. Once set up, verify that both the primary and backup pressure sensors work, then go ahead and attach the magnet and tubing and place it into your sump.
I appreciate it, however, I still don’t understand after re-reading that section. I will mess with it. Thank you

t5Nitro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever figure it out? I've only set my ATO up with the quick startup feature because it takes a second, but I learned those settings aren't saved after power outages.

I tried setting mine up with the fill setting today and have the same problem you experienced. I set the low and high limits per the manual, with the proper blinking lights at each step of the way with the exception of the very end. All 6 lights blink per the final step, but they continue to blink indefinitely and don't change whether I move the pressure sensor up or down. So somehow the manual setup isn't working.

Back