Help with acro ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter cowboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cowboy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
796
Reaction score
683
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this very large acro colony that I'm trying to ID it has a bit of green a lot of yellow and a lot of pink.
Sorry for the quality of the pic good old cell phones
2016-07-01 19.26.15.jpg
 
I will see if I can get a better picture
 
20160701_204648-1.jpg

Here you go you can see the colors a lot better in this one
 
Maybe a Red Planet? Nice coral!
 
It looks a lot different from my red planet and my pink lemonade. I was just hoping to find a name for it before I start fraging it.
 
Maybe a Red Planet? Nice coral!

I am thinking the same thing. RP can look very different under different conditions. A RP under really intense lighting can pick up some yellow, less green and more pink.

How long have you had this piece?
 
Just received it yesterday along with a red planet that was growing next to it the red planet is a much deeper red l.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new