Help with Acro IDs

  • Thread starter Thread starter USMA36
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

USMA36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2017
Messages
1,199
Reaction score
467
Location
Northeast PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for some help identifying some acros. The pictures are below. Hope they’re good enough quality to get an idea.
IMG_3360.jpeg
IMG_3356.jpeg
IMG_3357.jpeg
IMG_3359.jpeg
IMG_3350.jpeg
IMG_3345.jpeg
 
Image #2 is a Valdia.
Images #4 and 5 look like an Enchinata.
Image# 3 perhaps a Tenius.
 
Image #2 is a Valdia.
Images #4 and 5 look like an Enchinata.
Image# 3 perhaps a Tenius.
agree #5 looks like an ech, especially the new growth but I've seen this before, id guess nasuta on that one actually.

1st pic
valida = purple guy
left of that same pic orange millipora

green guy in front of, some type of of table?
 
agree #5 looks like an ech, especially the new growth but I've seen this before, id guess nasuta on that one actually.

1st pic
valida = purple guy
left of that same pic orange millipora

green guy in front of, some type of of table?
Hey boss, check your email!!!
-David
 
agree #5 looks like an ech, especially the new growth but I've seen this before, id guess nasuta on that one actually.

1st pic
valida = purple guy
left of that same pic orange millipora

green guy in front of, some type of of table?
Hey boss, check your email!!!
-David
Nevermind. I just checked mine! Shame about the death lemon. I'll wait forever
true love cry GIF
 
#1 Might be Dan Akroyd I know I picked up a piece a while back. I also have a slightly bigger colony of it in another part of my tank.
 
agree #5 looks like an ech, especially the new growth but I've seen this before, id guess nasuta on that one actually.

1st pic
valida = purple guy
left of that same pic orange millipora

green guy in front of, some type of of table?
Thank you. Def could be Nasuta! This is what it looked like when I first got it. Kinda wish it kept this color. Paid like 50.00 in LFS for the colony.

1739755221134.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new