Help with APEX Email alarms!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TWYOUNG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TWYOUNG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
386
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A recent post from someone who had a major loss due to a pwr failure caused me to want to check my alarm status. Are there any other things I can add to my Email alarms? How do I make it an alarm which would wake me in necessary.

4007089C-EFDB-4FB5-844D-F92D4CC3D2C7.jpeg
 
The apex doesn’t seem to have any audible alarms that I am aware of, but I’ve heard of other users who have plugged a radio into a outlet on their energy bar and programmed it to come on if there is an error.
 
Thinking in extremes,

You could make a email rule that would forward the Apex Heartbeat message to your home alarm service company. They could call you. Our company routes those kind of alerts true these services. It works but expensive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new