Help with ATI hybrid settings

  • Thread starter Thread starter goody
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

goody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
194
Location
Carlsbad, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About a year ago, I setup a "new" SCA 80g that came with a 24" ATI powermodule hybrid fixture. It's an older non-wifi model and I have been manually adjusting and playing with the settings, but I just got the USB dongle to allow me to use the software, and I want to get it dialed in. I currently have 2 B+, Coral+, and Purple+ and I'm not sure I like this look. The LEDs are 1x75w and have a Red, RB, B, White. Below are my T5 settings, but looking for suggestions on T5 bulb selection and how I should run the LEDs. Photo is of T5 photoperiod. When I use the LED pre-setting of Blue Plus, the appearance looks too white with my current T5 bulbs. Should I incorporate the Red LED at all? Again, it's an older model so no V/UV

PXL_20240625_194333518.jpg
 
Bumping your post!
 
You ever get it figured out? I just scored a Powermodule, so I’m going to be in the same boat as you when I get it!
 
You ever get it figured out? I just scored a Powermodule, so I’m going to be in the same boat as you when I get it!
Not really. I'm now running 3 B+ and 1 Purple+. Still trying to figure out how to run the LEDs. If I recall, I 'm using the B+ setting for the LEDs for most of the run time and then a custom setting with no white. I'm thinking of using the red LEDs somewhere in there.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new