Help with connecting Radions/vortechs to reeflink

  • Thread starter Thread starter JCSReefing
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JCSReefing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
450
Reaction score
64
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 gen 4 pro xr-15 radions and two wireless vortices hat I cannot get to connect to reef link. I had them hooked up through my WXM module on apex but now would like to use the reef link instead. I follow all instructions to a T for reef link and still nothing. Does anyone know if it has something to do with it being connected to WXM previously? Any help is appreciated.

thanks
 
U try connecting via USB?
 
I have gen3 pros. Ive had to reset reef link and lights when ecosmart live would not find it. Took a couple of hours first time messing with it
 
You will have to use usb on lights if connection fails you have to reset reeflink an exit eco smart live an unplug Radion each time an try again some times it takes a few try's
 
When I updated my router and had to reconnect my vortech pumps to the reeflink again, I had to basically reset my pumps and show them as new equipment to be connected. If you reset your devices and then try to connect them, that should work.
 
On Vortechs will have to do a reset clear memory
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new