Help with coral and its new attachment please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slevin007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Slevin007

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2014
Messages
180
Reaction score
60
Location
VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all

I picked up this drag for free a few weeks ago. I have no clue what it actually is. Can anyone help me ID it.

Additionally it has some springlike growths on the bottom that are growing rapidly. What are they???

Thanks
 
Thank you very much. Should I continue to let the sponges grow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new