Help with coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blaze601
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Blaze601

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
6
Location
Pennsy
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this at my lfs. Thought it was gsp at first. The more I look at it I am not sure. Could it be young clove polyp. Thanks for any help.

20201022_144302.jpg
 
I got this at my lfs. Thought it was gsp at first. The more I look at it I am not sure. Could it be young clove polyp. Thanks for any help.

20201022_144302.jpg
Sympodium.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new