Help with hitchhiker ID

jldb97

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Newcastle upon Tyne
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I’m new to the hobby and have just got a new coral in my tank, I’ve noticed what looks like some kind of worm attached and wondered if anyone can help with ID? Can’t seem to find it anywhere, wanted to know if it’s something I need to worry about.

Thanks

IMG_8428.jpeg
 
Looks like a feather duster worm to me, harmless filter feeder. I think they're quite pretty!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new