Help with hitchhiker ID

jldb97

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Newcastle upon Tyne
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am quite new to the hobby and I’ve added another coral to my tank and I’ve noticed what looks like a worm attached to it. I can’t seem to find what it is, and wanted to know if it’s something I need to worry about. If someone could help ID?
Thanks

IMG_8428.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new