Help with Hydra 26 HD colors

trixie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2016
Messages
217
Reaction score
144
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 90 gal reef tank with mostly softies and a few LPS. I need help with what level the colors should be at and how long the light periods should be.

I can pm someone my current schedule if needed.

I previously had 2 Kessil A360W on it and was having horrible luck keeping corals alive. It came down to I couldn't get the light mounted high enough as I have a canopy that I refuse to get rid of or cut.

Tank 2.jpg
 
Im Running an AI Hydra 26HD on my 15 gallon with lps and softies. I run my lights for 6 hours due to algae issues but ill send you my schedule. Its 12500k daylight then 20000k ramp up and down
 
Im Running an AI Hydra 26HD on my 15 gallon with lps and softies. I run my lights for 6 hours due to algae issues but ill send you my schedule. Its 12500k daylight then 20000k ramp up and down
Thanks for the info. I will look for your schedule.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new