Help with ID

organism

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and again, who's to say if all of the true oregon torts that have green in them aren't a knock off tort, either side could be right here, I'm just saying there's a less frosty way to have a debate

Mr. Ugly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 2 Cali torts are blue green similar to in the first pic. My Oregon tort is all blue.

OP
OP
Stixbaraca

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here it is straight from the horse's mouth..."those are the blue torts. the all blue is the shawn bennett ORA and the other one is cali tort i think?"

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
from what i know, the cali tort and *the* ORA tort are the same thing. they both came from the same source. (theres only 1 ORA tort that i know of)

i have no idea what the shawn bennett or becker torts are. they are just names IMO, and not worth calling by such unless you can trace the lineage back to them.

twon8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it might be the bennett tort, i dont think i have seen one in person.
I have seen two oregon torts;this one didn't look like it both because of the green and also it has different corralites and growth, here is the original, the mother colony from upscales in oregon:
BlueTort.jpg

greystreet41

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
from what i know, the cali tort and *the* ORA tort are the same thing. they both came from the same source. (theres only 1 ORA tort that i know of)

i have no idea what the shawn bennett or becker torts are. they are just names IMO, and not worth calling by such unless you can trace the lineage back to them.

fwiw...I was given a cali tort frag and an ora tort frag that are definitely not the same. I'm not up on the named LEs but the individual I got them from is...

msman825

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is this a shawn bennetthttp://www.freewebs.com/typhonreef/

Back