Help with ID!

  • Thread starter Thread starter H.garza10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

H.garza10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
399
Reaction score
79
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please help me identify what this is? I received it in a mystery box and have no clue what it is
73956D7D-7766-4A95-ACB1-D9C63F03388D.jpeg
 
Not sure, but maybe an Acanthastrea
 
Not sure, but maybe an Acanthastrea
Thank you. I’ve been trying to sel it but don’t know how much to ask because I have no idea what morph it’s is
 
Looks like Mardi Gras Mambo Acan
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new