Help with ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter tc760
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tc760

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
167
Reaction score
75
Location
Oceanside
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this coral 6ish months ago. It stayed a bluish/grey for months. Recently it started to change colors. Any idea what it could be?

IMG_20211203_145854.jpg IMG_20211203_150251.jpg
 
Absolutely no idea. I bought up a bunch of corals since this is a newer tank and hit the 1 year mark. Some stuff lived some stuff died. The messages are lone gone from those purchases
 
I believe its some sort of acropora. This is my first SPS tank. I'm learning that it's a lot more involved than all my other LPS/Softie tanks. I didn't realize how big of a difference 6 inch up/down left/right could make and how all the different varieties can really need different lighting.

I'm hoping to identify my successfully growing corals for reference. The new 180G has a lot of real estate to fill up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new