Help with ID

cschill2020

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
43
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I received a 3-pack of LPS and would like some help IDing. This one looks like cyphastrea and arrived greying in one section. Hoping it will recover...
PXL_20221112_230859562.jpg PXL_20221112_230833511.jpg

Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new