help with jimmy's orange sherbet

  • Thread starter Thread starter zccef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zccef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Farmington Hills
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a friend asked me to try two frags of jimmy's orange sherbet in my tank to see if i could get them to color up. He had great growth from them but they dont have much color (maybe bleached out). I was wondering if any one had any ideas i have 2 250w 20k halides about 30x turn over an hour. everything else in my tank is doing great especially chalices and acans. I have one on sand in direct light and one on sand in more indirect light. tank is 24in deep halides are 7.5 in off water. I have only had it for a week and have seen some color but was wondering if it had any special requirements. Thanks in advance.

Eric
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new