Help with Moonlight settings on Profilux3/6100HV lights please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Macca_75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Macca_75

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2019
Messages
375
Reaction score
166
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've recently played around with the illumination settings on my setup and now it appears the moonlight feature is no longer working.
Current setup
1696471817841.png

Channel 3 is Cool White - which I am trying to use as the moonlight.
1696471875578.png

I have set the next Full Moon with an incorrect date to try and dim to a new moon
1696471965388.png

however when I checked last night the Cool White seemed to be running at the 5% or so (it certainly wasn't nearly turned off).

Have I missed something or do I need to connect to the lights individually and set something locally?

Thanks in advance
 
so I stayed up one night and confirmed - the Cool white channel was sending "0%" on a new moon - but it was still light up. No idea here....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new