Help with my Black Photon Clown

Joseph Pagnotta

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2016
Messages
150
Reaction score
128
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help. My Black Photon Clown has been swimming like this for 2 days. I got her from my friend who breeds them. She is not stressed all water chemistry is on point. Can't see if she laid eggs due to my black moon sand.. Any help would be appreciated
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1461026497.462098.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1461026510.480923.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1461026532.157021.jpg
 
It could just be your clown acting weird for no reason. My clowns do some weird stuff sometimes but they're healthy and still alive haha.
 
It could just be your clown acting weird for no reason. My clowns do some weird stuff sometimes but they're healthy and still alive haha.
Sounds like what I said to my girlfriend. But for 2 days. Things that make you go hmmmm
 
Just keep observing how he acts and if it seems to get worse then I would put in qt. if you have any extra vitamins to give him like selcon I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to give to him.
 
eating like a beast. Acclimated via drip. That's not the issue. Just krusty being krusty I guess. I'm leaning towards scouting out location to Lay eggs. She is doing the same on the opposite side of the tank. But not stressed or breathing heavy. No signs of parasites. Again like others have said.. I'll keep an open eye and update as warranted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new