Help with my clove polyps

Chela101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
320
Reaction score
201
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I got a new clove polyp as it ws suggested to me as a beginner (because I don’t have too much time on my hands to spot feed other animals) but recently this has been happening to my coral if anyone can help identifying what’s going on I would appreciate it

IMG_1310.jpeg IMG_1311.jpeg
 
What are your parameters and tank size? How long have you had them and how old is the tank?
 
What are your parameters and tank size? How long have you had them and how old is the tank?
Sorry for late reply, my nitrites where a little bit high but now everything has been handled, I think it was that messing with my coral…. And thank you for welcoming me to this awesome place! Is there a app I can download?
 
So fun fact if you are on an android and using chrome you can open the options menu while browsing r2r and an install install button should be there.
 
So fun fact if you are on an android and using chrome you can open the options menu while browsing r2r and an install install button should be there.
And for IOS?? I have a iPhone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new