Help with my icp results pls

matt.moo4

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
20
Reaction score
4
Location
nz
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I have just received my latest icp results from fauna Marin. I
I currently dose Fauna Marin balling light, which includes trace elements, I consistently have depleated trace elements in my icp results even though I do 20% weekly water changes and corrective dose the trace elements the icp recommends. My lfs has advised me to dose the trace elements that are depleated, and lower my alkalinity. I have been following advice from my lfs is this right? My acro growth is pretty poor

Thanks for any help!!
 

Attachments

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new