Help with parts list for 75 Gallon and 20 Gallon long Sump pluming build

Chase361

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Have done a couple tanks. one was a 45 Gallon AIO I had for 11/2 years. Have had fish off and on over the years. I have a 75 Gallon aqueon and a 20 Gal Long (Sump). I bought the Baffle kit to make a DIY sump https://www.jaxracks.com/product-page/triton-refugium-baffle-kit-20-gallon-long but I have No clue what to get or how much to get off of https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/ I was thinking of doing braided flexible tubing cause I'm new. I can work my way around PVC installed a couple underground sprinkler systems but didn't know if for first timers flexible is best???. I also have the Eclipse M overflow box coming so Ill be drilling my tank on wends when it comes. 1"drain... (Checked to make sure my rear wall of my tank isn't Tempered glass) I built a 75 gallon stand off a video on YouTube. 50" long 19-1/2" deep and 30"Tall. Putting doors and siding on it this week.
ANYWAY, can someone PLEASE help me with a kind of list on what I need? THANK YOU!!!!!

Aldrinlights

Reeth Huthbandry
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out my build thread for what I did. I used the same braided PVC on my return straight from the return pump into the tank. Thats the only part I dont have pictures of yet as I am planning on adding in a UV sterilizer there really soon.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 39 50.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.3%
Back