Help with pricing

  • Thread starter Thread starter tc760
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tc760

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
167
Reaction score
75
Location
Oceanside
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hardly sell anything large so it's hard to know what's reasonable. Could anyone give me an honest opinion on what a 8"x8" green Birdsnest would go for? Online prices seem expensive and knowing this stuff grows pretty fast I can't see being worth that much.

Thanks for the help.

PXL_20231202_221640884.jpg
 
I think I saw one this size last year that was being sold locally for $120.00 / if I recall correctly?

If it is attached to the rockwork these often become many "colonies" when you go to remove them from where they are at. Best bet may be to take it to your LFS and see if they will give you credit or trade for something else.

Its a beauty, btw. GLWS>
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new