Help with programming Apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter TWYOUNG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TWYOUNG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
386
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately my 7 mo Apex had a hardware issue and was replaced. All my history was lost and I'm reprogramming everything, Ugh! Doing well but need a little help.
A) How do I get rid of this duplicate UV Flow sensor?
B) What are these alarm tiles for my two FMM's? One has my ATO and the other has two leak sensors and a flow sensor. I believe I have alarms set for all of those individual things so I don't understand what these general module alarms are.

4F99397B-417E-4AE6-955E-CBE801F6BD06.png 99BBF2A7-4D55-44CF-89D6-E1930622D111.png 92931CDC-FC33-448A-857E-2EE842A2D91D.png
 
Unfortunately my 7 mo Apex had a hardware issue and was replaced. All my history was lost and I'm reprogramming everything, Ugh! Doing well but need a little help.
A) How do I get rid of this duplicate UV Flow sensor?
B) What are these alarm tiles for my two FMM's? One has my ATO and the other has two leak sensors and a flow sensor. I believe I have alarms set for all of those individual things so I don't understand what these general module alarms are.

4F99397B-417E-4AE6-955E-CBE801F6BD06.png 99BBF2A7-4D55-44CF-89D6-E1930622D111.png 92931CDC-FC33-448A-857E-2EE842A2D91D.png
TWYOUNG to answer your first question you should be able to unlock tile editing by clicking the padlock on the top right of the interface below your username. The two alarms are more than likely auto alarms setup if you ran the task to set up the FMM.
 
TWYOUNG to answer your first question you should be able to unlock tile editing by clicking the padlock on the top right of the interface below your username. The two alarms are more than likely auto alarms setup if you ran the task to set up the FMM.
I know how to move tiles between the hidden area and my dashboard, I just don't know if I need these tiles/alarms. If not needed can they be eliminated since I apparently created them, or do they live forever in the land of hidden tiles. Same with the extra Flow sensor. I can put it in hidden tiles but I'd rather eliminate it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new