Help with Reef-pi light profile modes

KonradTO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
1,260
Reaction score
667
Location
Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
Has anyone some good grasp on the reef-pi light settings?
I just added a kessil a160 to my robotank (thanks for the support @robsworld78!) and for now I am running the "diurnal" profile.
As far as I understood there should be an auto profile where you can set up intensity and color with a definition of 2hrs with a graph and such.
Which profile are you folks using?
 
I use diurnal profile for one of the setup and interval based manual intensities for another. Is there anything specific you are looking for ?
 
I use diurnal profile for one of the setup and interval based manual intensities for another. Is there anything specific you are looking for ?
Yes I am trying to find out how to get to the setting where you can set up color and intensity for every 2 hrs slot, the only one where I can ramp up and down is the diurnal but I would like to reduce the ramp times.
Screenshot_20220605-101339_Chrome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new