Help with Ricordea Florida mushroom

  • Thread starter Thread starter helwrj28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have mine in about 100 par. I run higher nutrients than most in my mixed reef.
IMG20230612193551.jpg
What do you keep nitrates and phosphate at?
 
People's systems are all different. There are some corals that thrive in some systems that won't do well in others. I just found my sweet spot with the corals I want to keep and maintain. My sps grow slowly but have nice color and my lps and softies grow faster, also with nice color. Little tweeks here and there.
 
So unfortunately the mushroom continues to look stressed after moving into DT, I suspect maybe too much flow or algae.. it has become unattached from its frag plug and it is now back in my QT.

I made a DIY mushroom box, and I have been dosing and feeding more for detectable nutrients so I'm hoping it'll recover. There isn't much flow where it is but it has flipped over.. is this normal? Is it a goner?

I'll have pictures later but as far as color goes it looks about the same as it did a month ago..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new