OP
OP
Whatnow

Whatnow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok turned it off last night to go to bed -didn't want it to go crazy on me in my sleep! So today I plugged it back in and it was doing the same thing as yesterday running the foam about half way to the cup without being able to adjust it lower. Well 've let it run all day keeping an eye on it here & there and what do you know its leveling out and the foam is backing down to the point of me having to turn it up a little so all is well and must have been just breaking in. It definitely has you worried when it goes crazy like that...... Thanks for all of your comments it was very helpful.:)

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you've got a drain on it, open the drain and put the drain line in the tank. its not going to hurt anything, itll allow it to break in and not flood your floor.

OP
OP
Whatnow

Whatnow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
she's all good been running all day without a problem and I have about 1/8" of dark watery scum in the cup. Now I have a secondary question when I dose my tank in the evening with my 2 part Fusion should I turn off the skimmer or just let it run?

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 52 44.8%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 39 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back