help with this ID

Gimili the Great

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3454142754_7997d2d91d_b.jpg
 
i know it is a lionfish i am just trying to narrow down which one.

if anyone can point me in the right direction for some good resources that would be great also
 
keep in mind they are NOT fish friendly as they grow
 
Wow nice hitchiker! How did you get the rock (out of a dealers tank, "dry" etc?). I have heard of fish coming in on rock. I got a small clingfish once that came in on the liverock attached to a coral but as it was a coral, it was in water the whole time I think.
 
Wow nice hitchiker! How did you get the rock (out of a dealers tank, "dry" etc?). I have heard of fish coming in on rock. I got a small clingfish once that came in on the liverock attached to a coral but as it was a coral, it was in water the whole time I think.

he was in a fresh shipment and the rock is semi hollow and he was hiding in there, he popped out shortly after i put the rock in my tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new