Help with torch head!!

Noah_R8888

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a green and pink 3 headed torch probably 2 months been in at this point, 2 heads are open but one is super retracted :/
Any help would be awesome

IMG_3923.jpeg IMG_3924.jpeg IMG_3925.jpeg
 
Probably time to consider surgery to get the coraline head off.
 
Check your Phosphates! I lost 5 heads of my Indo torch before I figured it out. Nitrates as well. Mine had bottomed out.
 
Started the tank in July, my parameters are relatively straight, been working on getting better flow and I’ll have a AI light Saturday
 
Should I immediately take it to WWC for surgery or should I wait till I have the better light and flow come Saturday?
 
Well I took it to WWC, got it fragged and lost 2 heads, lost some tears in the process bc man this hurts with it being my first torch :(
I was able to save 1 head so we shall see how it goes, praying the coral gods save my torch
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3929.jpeg
    IMG_3929.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 94
I would really like you to lit your parameters and Im assuming moderate flow and light? Also you turned the flow off for the pictures?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new