Help with with clown fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cdime712
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cdime712

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2020
Messages
233
Reaction score
94
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I have two types of clown fish. One is a snowflake clownfish the other is a sebae clownfish. My question is is it okay to have them as a pair?
20200729_113222.jpg
They seem to play good I don't see anything going wrong with them. I had them for about 4 weeks.

20200729_113220.jpg
 
They should be OK. I have 2 different clowns as well and they have been fine for a year now.
 
As above but could go one way or the other just a matter of trial and error sometimes they get grumpy when they start to get bit older
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new