Help with Zoa names?

Donnarumma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help identifying the names of these zoas.Can I get help naming these? I just got these in and I'm trying to keep a record of exactly what I have. Thanks.
sketch-1651978443356.jpg
sketch-1651978437309.jpg

OP
OP
Donnarumma

Donnarumma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
zoanthids.comにアクセスすると、サイトに識別用の場所があります。それらを呼び出さない場合
zoanthids.comにアクセスすると、サイトに識別用の場所があります。それらを呼び出さない場合
Sorry for the late reply. I checked the site. But I couldn't find any match for these zoa. I'm still a beginner, so I'd be very happy if you could tell me if you know. Thank you.

OP
OP
Donnarumma

Donnarumma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Outside of 3 and 4 those are all pretty unique. I see you’re in Sydney, were they locally collected or brought in from a south East Asian collector?
Sorry for my late response. Is 3 the ultimate space monster and 4 the GMK? These are available at the online shop. The acquisition route is unknown. The shop says that it also contains products from USA, so I would like to know if there is a name.

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
3 looks like ‘SBB’ ultimate space monster or also similar to a ‘sticker shock.’ Likely one in the same. 4 looks like a pretty standard GMK.

I have not seen any of the rest with trade names. Iconic Aquariums often has unique ones like these.

OP
OP
Donnarumma

Donnarumma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 looks like ‘SBB’ ultimate space monster or also similar to a ‘sticker shock.’ Likely one in the same. 4 looks like a pretty standard GMK.

I have not seen any of the rest with trade names. Iconic Aquariums often has unique ones like these.
I first learned about sticker shock! Looking for various images, I feel that 4 is similar to fairy muncher. There seems to be a similar image in 5, but something is different. The more I look for it, the more I worry about it, but it's fun. Thank you for your help.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 112 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.0%
Back