Help with Zoa names?

Donnarumma

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2022
Messages
18
Reaction score
2
Location
Sydney
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help identifying the names of these zoas.Can I get help naming these? I just got these in and I'm trying to keep a record of exactly what I have. Thanks.

1653560721883.jpg 1653560714142.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new