Help! zoa ID

angelramos1212

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fc9e62ea-39d4-4dfa-a8a5-d15a761b7463-jpeg.2072013

Need help identifying this zoa anu help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

FC9E62EA-39D4-4DFA-A8A5-D15A761B7463.jpeg
 
They almost look like blueberry pie zoas? Here’s mine
D6332920-C7B3-4348-96A7-5C51D39F281F.jpeg
This is what my blueberry pies look like
1615427219460.png

Horrible pic but more of a purple brown with green skirt. I have some zoas that look exactly like OP and I gave them away because I thought they were just a wild variant
315EAB32-FA51-4484-BF0F-22C1964FC1E7.jpeg
 
Upvote 0
This is what my blueberry pies look like
1615427219460.png

Horrible pic but more of a purple brown with green skirt. I have some zoas that look exactly like OP and I gave them away because I thought they were just a wild variant
315EAB32-FA51-4484-BF0F-22C1964FC1E7.jpeg
Welp idek at this point. Mine and the guy asking for an ID, mine have green tips yk. Think the hulk. More green yk
 
Upvote 0
Welp idek at this point. Mine and the guy asking for an ID, mine have green tips yk. Think the hulk. More green yk
Idek either lmaoo. Zoas are horrible. I have a whole thing in my note with a pic and the name or else I’ll forget and 10 new names will pop up
 
Upvote 0
DrAGON EYES
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new