Help

desean coker

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
pensacola
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newly purchased LPS space invader patina looking like it’s struggling any suggestions?
Just checked nitrated and phosphates all looking fine I’ve attached image
image.jpg
 
What's the PAR?

How much flow?
 
What’s your alkalinity and is it stable
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new