Help!

jessiwinal

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t tell if this is Brook, ich or velvet. Fish seem to be swimming fine, eating well, and breathing fine. I first noticed a few salt like grains on one clownfish 5 days ago and started treating with ruby reef. Now a second clownfish and damasl have the same thing.






 
I can’t tell if this is Brook, ich or velvet. Fish seem to be swimming fine, eating well, and breathing fine. I first noticed a few salt like grains on one clownfish 5 days ago and started treating with ruby reef. Now a second clownfish and damasl have the same thing.






 
I can’t tell if this is Brook, ich or velvet. Fish seem to be swimming fine, eating well, and breathing fine. I first noticed a few salt like grains on one clownfish 5 days ago and started treating with ruby reef. Now a second clownfish and damasl have the same thing.
May be ich or secondary lesions but will need opictures using bright white light intensity, no blue to confirm
 
Other thread answered
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new