Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr. Frag
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dr. Frag

The Megalodon
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2008
Messages
104
Reaction score
1
Location
Painsville, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my nano tank I have a clarks clown that is alone. The last 2 fish I bought were a firefish and a lineatus wrasse and they both diedas a result of the clarks aggresion. Is there a fish that will keep him from pestering other passive fish? Perhaps a damsel or another clarks clown. I need a fish that can keep him preocupied while the other fish are in the tank. Is there like a method like keeping the fish in a strainer for a week while I add another fish? He has a anemone that he lives in and stuff.:too_sad:
 
Clarkiis are just really aggressive, best thing really if you insist on keeping it would be to take it out to another tank for a while, put the new fish in and then put the clown back in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new