Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coralcrazyss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help and it may sound quite stupid asking for this information, but here I go anyway.

I am new to the Zo and Polyp collecting world and just now realized after 6 months of great success with growth and proping that I really don't know the difference between Zo's and Polyps. I also understand that having too may Zo's in a tank may be harmful.

Can someone help please? And yes, I agree, this is a stupid question. But that's why we're all here. :hammer:

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help and it may sound quite stupid asking for this information, but here I go anyway.

I am new to the Zo and Polyp collecting world and just now realized after 6 months of great success with growth and proping that I really don't know the difference between Zo's and Polyps. I also understand that having too may Zo's in a tank may be harmful.

Can someone help please? And yes, I agree, this is a stupid question. But that's why we're all here. :hammer:

you're alright..

I second coralnutz.. :)

OP
OP
coralcrazyss

coralcrazyss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That all makes sense to me, which is what I thought. But I see them labeled differently in stores and online where one type is called a Zo and another type is called a Polyp.

I only heard about too many Zo being a problem because of their toxicity.

Thanks for the info and being gentle. I look forward to sharing my pics and info with everybody here.

Back